Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Working with Sound

Wednesday afternoon - Table #2

I was able to work with the laptop microphone and record using the laptop mic.
Start -- Programs--Accessories--Entertainment. Others may need to Edit their Sound Properties in the Volume. Check to make sure that the volume is not muted, and that you have selected the Internal Mic. Once that's set up, you can record on the laptop and then save the file.

I found some music to download at Incompetech.com One of the songs I found was Luminous Rain - Rather appropriate for our very rainy day!

I'm trying to upload this file to Dr. Bishop's wiki. I've left it for about 5 minutes, but it hasn't finished. I'll give it a little longer, but then I need to move on.

Will do the Itunes download annd upload later!

No comments: