Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing #10 Online Image Generators - Update

I've finally gotten back around to Thing #10. I had seen a cartoon recently about the "hear no evil, speak.., see" and someone had mentioned "blog no evil." So, I decided to create a cartoon that would depict that. I found pictures in Photobucket, then used their Remix and added captions. However, the remix put it into a video format - something that wasn't quite what I thought that the Kickball Captains had in mind for this section. So, I paused the video as it was playing, did a print screen, pasted that image into MS Publisher, then cropped the picture, did the same for the second Monkey picture, grouped them together, and saved them as a .jpg and will hopefully upload it here:

Just a little reminder for us to "play nice!"

No comments: