Saturday, August 2, 2008

#11 - Library Thing

I saw the LibraryThing website as I was looking over some things related to Thing #9 with library related blogs & news feeds. So, LibraryThing was not entirely new by the time I got to it. It is an exciting website. One question that I have not figured out yet is, if you "loan" a book to another person, will it track that for you? That would be incredibly helpful for my husband who has a large library of professional books and is frequently loaning books to various people.

I added a few of my children's books that are favorites. I joined the group: Librarians who LibraryThing . I also subscribed to the LibraryThing blog.

This looks like an exciting website that I hope to share with my teachers and students.

This website is really cool!

Happy Summer!

Sherri

No comments: