Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thing #10 Online Image Generators THAT ARE HIGHLY FRUSTRATING WHEN THEY DON'T LOAD!

I found the cartoon comic strip generator at to be lots of fun! I could play on this a long time. I could see where teachers could use this for creative writing. I created a cartoon at http://www.txt2pic.com/toons/ However, it won't upload to Blogger without an error. I really don't have time to play with making this work. I had found a picture of the 3 wisemen on camels as a silhouette picture with 2 captions and a title. I titled it: Just ask a woman. One wise man says, "Where was that map?" The other wise man says, "Should have asked for directions!"

With Txt2pic.com it looked like there were lots of different frames that you could insert your own text into very easily.

I've played with some of the other image generators and I like the ones on Big Huge Labs. I made a motivational poster.

I've to upload a picture that I created there also, but it's NOT WORKING EITHER!!!! I'm fairly frustrated!
Looking at my time line I need to move on to my next project.
Happy Summer!

No comments: