Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing #21: Podcasts and Audio Books

I've created a book review in PhotoStory for Gary Paulsen's book, Lawn Boy. I thoroughly enjoyed reading his wildly funny story about the kid who starts his lawn business and ends up a tycoon.

My son has enjoyed several of Paulsen's books, and my father-in-law who until a year or so ago rarely read books, also discovered that he LOVED Gary Paulsen's humor and style of writing.


This was a lot of fun to be able to create this. It was a time consuming, but it is something that I think that teachers and students could master. And, the feeling of knowing that "you did it" it a great feeling.

A special thank you to my husband for going "out in the storm" to borrow headphones for this project.

1 comment:

Jodi Pendarvis said...

I love it! You did a great job finding photos and putting this all together. You've inspired me to do AT LEAST one (and I doubt I can stop there!), so when I get it done, I'll post it for everyone. Rock on, Mrs. Malget!

Podcasts was one of the Things I dreaded most, but it ended up being my fave. I've even learned to accept the sound of my own voice. :-)