Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing #11.5 Evaluation

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I REALLY enjoyed Bookr and Glogster. I've become almost addicted to Facebook. Slideshare will also be useful!

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

11.5 things has forced me to look at new web apps that are available, many of them interesting, some useful, and a few that are too cumbersome to use, or not what I want to spend time working on. But, the new cool stuff is waaay cool, and I want to show students and teachers some of the great and awesome things they can do with these applications.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Slideshare, Glogster, and Bookr were some things that I had not heard of. I also enjoyed exploring the videos. I think that the students will really like Glogster and Bookr. I think that the teachers will like Slideshare and Bookr.

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I think that you all did a great job of getting this going and encouraging so many educators to become more aware of "bleeding edge" technology and applications. Thanks for all of your hard work!!!

No comments: