Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing #10 Virtual Worlds

Hello, I'm Sherri Madrigal in Second Life. I found this to be quite frustrating and not quite sure how this has an educational application. Yes, I know that it's good to know what students & others are doing.....

Although... A discussion about copyright regarding Frank Lloyd Wright and a museum that was created was interesting.

So.... I've been reading other beach combers & certified diver's blogs. I read I "Heart" Bibliophiles sbl blog about this thing, and realized that what I probably need is someone to sit with me and help guide me along in this part of the adventure and I'll do a lot better. I've read other's blogs that say similar things. The Tsunami and Hurricane adventures in SL sound interesting and would be very educational. So... I guess I've learned something more about what SL has to offer. Now, I just need to keep exploring it and learning more about it......

No comments: